"Three Months" was the time between my mom's late stage lung cancer diagnosis and when she passed away. It was a very intense three months, but I hope my story and my faith can help you in some ways.

Monday, June 21, 2021

Grief and Loss

Yesterday was Father's Day. For some of us, it could be a difficult day. It doesn't matter how long since our loved one passed away, the pain, for some, is still quite intense. 

But there is hope at the end of the tunnel. After we properly processed our grief, we would be able to better manage our pain and still keep the wonderful memories that we had. If we choose to, we can channel that energy to build something positive. But first, we may have to reach out for help and support, just like everything else related to care giving.

I have decided to add grief and loss resources to the blog. I hope it will be useful for those of us who are grieving and working on closure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment